On this page you will find more information about our sites in Belgium and contact details for our various departments.
Our sites in Belgium
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals SA/NV
Avenue Pascal, 2-4-6
Tel :+ 32 10 85 85 00
GlaxoSmithKline in Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Hireknopf - Business Center
2-4, Parc d'Activités
Tel : +352 25 34 25
GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals SA (Vaccines)
Avenue Fleming 20
Tel: +32 10 85 51 11
rue de l’Institut 89
Tel: +32 2 656 81 11
Get in touch with our departments
If you are interested in working for us or contacting our human resources department, please see our Careers section.
If you are a researcher: For all scientific collaboration requests, please contact email@example.com
If you are a pharmacist
- For orders for our prescription medicines and/or vaccines, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For complaints about the quality of any of our medicines and/or vaccines, please contact email@example.com
If you are a doctor: For any medical questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a journalist: for media enquiries, please contact email@example.com
Privacy contact information
On our global website you will find contact details for GSK companies in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland, each of which acts as data controller.
If you wish to contact the GSK Data Protection Officer or contact one of the GSK companies listed, please use the contact details provided on the page.
Our Privacy Notice outlines how GSK handles the processing of personal information when dealing with your enquiry, complaint or adverse event report. You can consult this notice that was given to you when your personal information was collected by clicking on this hyperlink.
Report an adverse event
For Belgium: Please report adverse events to the Belgian Centre for Pharmacovigilance for medicines for Human use (BCPH) of the Federal Agency for Medicines and Health Products (FAMHP) by following the procedure described on the website http://www.fagg-afmps.be or to GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals SA/NV at the number +32 (0)10 85 85 00.
For Luxembourg: Please report adverse events to Ministère de la Santé du Grand-Duché de Luxembourg (Division de la Pharmacie et des Médicaments by post) or to Centre Régional de Pharmacovigilance de Lorraine (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals SA/NV at number +32 (0)10 85 85 00.
GSK Speak up
Our GSK Speak up integrity lines are available worldwide to report alleged breaches of legal or regulatory obligations, financial fraud or any other alleged contravention of GSK's Code and company policies.
Our social media community guidelines
We want to make sure our social media channels are a safe and enjoyable environment where people can comment, question and engage with our content and each other.
We also have a responsibility to manage these channels in line with the regulatory environment in which we operate. As a result, we may remove posts, graphics, comments, videos, photos, or any other content that:
- Is potentially libellous, defamatory or disparaging,
- Violates another’s copyright or intellectual property,
- Condones or promotes illegal activity,
- Is misleading, fraudulent or deceptive,
- Uses language that is vulgar, discriminatory or harassing,
- Is spam or intended to cause technical disruptions to the channels,
- Mentions prescription medicines or their side effects,
- Discloses personal information about a person or their health status,
- Discloses adverse events to medicines (see guidance above regarding suspected adverse events),
- Offers unauthorised medical advice,
- Is not related to the post under which it appears,
- Or is advertising another product or service.
Although we prefer not to, we also reserve the right to ban anyone who repeatedly posts material that falls into the above categories from our channels.