Vaccines TECH has the remit to transform how new technologies are used to improve performance across Vaccines.
Vaccines TECH is accountable for the design, implementation and support of GSK vaccines digital, data and analytics solutions. Vaccines TECH works with a wide range of partners from inside and outside the healthcare sector to bring new technologies to GSK and making internal processes more efficient.
OUR CULTURE SUPPORTING YOUR FUTURE
If you share our priorities of innovation, performance and trust and are motivated to contribute towards bringing lifesaving drugs to patients, then we'd love to hear from you. We can offer you a collaborative and learning environment, with a magnificent work / life balance, where you will gain multiple phase experience all the way.
We offer you the opportunity to:
- Play an important role in delivering our mission
- Be an essential part of a diverse, global team
- Work in an environment where you realise your full potential
- Achieve your career ambitions
- Be proud of the difference you can make for patients world-wide
- Be well rewarded in terms of professional development, pay and benefits
We’re looking for ambitious professionals in the fields of:
- Tech Product Management
- Big data
- Machine learning
- Cyber operations & security
- Digital innovation
- Digital design
- Data analytic
Search for GSKTechTalent in our job search finder to see all vacancies in this area.
Join us to help us deliver technology solutions to improve the lives of patients and consumers around the world.
Find out more about
- Meet two GSK Tech Project Managers
- The TECH Department supporting the Global Industrial Operations
- GSK sets sights on technological transformation of healthcare with AI
- The digitalization lab: bringing the digital age to manufacturing
- We Asked 3 People What Inspired Them to Get Involved in Health Tech—Here Are Their Answers
- Meet Sophie, a TECH Business Partner - Warehouse and Logistics